Drew's inclusive community is made up of diverse people and allows every single person to show up and be their authentic selves. Equity and social impact work at Drew fosters an environment in which equity and respect for others are core and where you can show up without concern of prejudice.
The goal of equity and social impact work at Drew is:
- To allow students to learn about themselves as multifaceted individuals.
- To learn about and how to respect the differences and similarities of others.
- To be able to broaden awareness about the world and how it interconnects with one's own life.
- To develop cultural competency.
- To build a community of trust, honesty, openness, dialogue, and respect here at Drew.
To learn more about Equity and Inclusion at Drew, contact Alain Sykes, Dean of Equity and Social Impact.